Thursday, February 02, 2006

I love a mystery as much as the next girl but...

...where the hell did all my chocolate go?!! I mean I cannot BELIEVE that I'm down to one measly Caramello slab!! Somehow, somewhere, while I wasn't around, someone has been stealing huge chunks of the chocolate stash I'd bought at the airport in Malaysia to see me through the dark and dismal winter days in Niigata!! But it's gone... who's been eating while I wasn't looking!? Oh if only I didn't live alone... it would be SO much easier to blame a flatmate of this nefarious deed! It can't possibly be me! I'd remember eating that much chocolate in just over a month, wouldn't I?! We're talking four slabs, plus all those bite sized little chocolates and thingies I bought for my students! Well, I DID give some of those away as omiyage, so that's okay, right?!
What are your thoughts and theories?! What do YOU think happened to it!? Any ideas are welcome...

1 comment:

Betenoir said...

honestly babe! do you not know about the Japanese choccie demons? the ones that eat all the nyummy choccies and leave the nasty old hyakuen ones behind? What do you think the whole setsubun bean-throwing rigmarole is for!?!

Love ya,
Amanda