Monday, February 06, 2006

Gelukkige Verjaarsdag Model C aka Tink aka Chicklet




Guess which little gal is having a birthday today?! Man, Vonnie, I wish I was there to share it with you... hope the boys give you a lekker little party tonight!! If I know Bob da Babe... he's on top of things! Arranging all with his unique Roberto flair! So wanna be there for drinkies at Six, followed by wild dancing on tables at possibly Unplugged! Though if it's truly gone as ghetto as you said, then I'm sure you've found some other spot by now!! Ag, lekker jealous now!! Ek wil ook gaan party! Oh and for a variety of drinks... yummy! I can't believe I forgot all about Raspberry Archers until I got back home again!! Yissus, ne...

Nou wil ek somma huistoe kom! Especially in light of the fact that you okes have been incredibly quiet... ek miss vir julle!!

Anyway... enjoy your bday week!!

Love you tons and tons and loads and loads

Natasha

No comments: