Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Ho hum

It's raining!! I'm still at home with some weird kinda cold thing that seems to affect my sinuses thereby resulting in killer headaches!! I have to leave my nice warm aparto in a little while to meet one of the lovely people who forgot to sign his visa form for PNG last weekend! Sighhhh... Just ordered a ton of books but have no clue as to when I'll be able to read them!

Once again my (and every other senior high school alt's) job security is in question! In fact, if one rumour is to believed, they're cutting the budget for High School ALTs completely thereby leaving us all jobless! This means they will a) find work for us as municipal (Junior High School) ALTs (which means that I would have to move AGAIN!!) or b) we will be sent home! Nice cheery thought for a bleak, cold and rainy day, ne?! I don't want to move again but I don't really want to leave yet! I hate this!

No comments: