Friday, September 01, 2006

Starry, starry night

Man, I wish I could write good (sic)... that way I could tell you all about the nice bike ride I just had. But I fear once I start, I'll end up sounding like those Jet Journal people... and as I've just finished reading said Journal, I now know what Kat was on about. It's pretty grim, man.

Anyway, as I can't possibly describe it to you, I'll just keep it short. It's 11:37 on a Friday night... I opted for a quiet one but by about 9:30ish, I started feeling cabin fevery and hopped onto my bike for a quick sojourn to the video store. It's getting a bit chilly at night (sob), but it was rather pleasant, so I took the long route back, through the rice fields, with the crickets chirping and the massive, clear, star-studded sky dominating all else.

It was nice, kinda peaceful. It felt like there was just me, the road below, a strip of horizon ahead and the big, beautiful and benevolent night sky up above. I think I'll do it again sometime.

Now, I think I'll go and watch some mindless drivel!!

Cheers

No comments: