Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Doh!

The idea was to review a lesson on shopping. The kids had to think of what kind of shop they wanted, what their products would be and what their shop would be called! Then they would go around the class, to different "shops" practising the dialogue they'd learned.

This particular drawing is of a doll for sale in a toy shop. It's called The Natasha Doll and was the most expensive item for sale at this shop. Note all the zeroes behind that 5! And these are kids who haven't even mastered the 100's yet. Hehehehe... she's rather unrealistically proportioned, but she is sporting the same outfit and hairdo as I was today!

The kids always crack me up man!

2 comments:

Johanna said...

It's all in the hips! :) Or, what's above the waist at least in that pic!

I could tell it was you right away though - SO REALISTIC! hehe

Satyne said...

I rather like the fact that my hips seem a bit slimmer in this pic, man! It would sooooooo have p-d me off if they had gone for huge hips and huge boobs.

They were being kind...