Monday, September 04, 2006

Chez Natasha's... uh Take Three!

So, here it is, my third apartment in three years. After three different apartments, I know exactly how I want things. I changed things rather a lot in here, so it looks quite different. You've all seen pics of my old aparto in Niitsu (if you haven't check the archives for my Bye Bye Niitsu entry), so am sure you're seeing PLENTY of similarities in decor (I pretty much just transplanted my old flat - furniture, curtains, niknaks and all - into my new flat)... So now it feels like home! Yayyyyyyyyy!!
Entrance
I still wanna put pics up in this hall. I hate empty wall space!!
Bathroom

Bedroom - I moved my bedroom from the other room! I prefer it here, it gets more sun.
Kitchen - moved the table against the wall to make more room for my desk.
Living room


Desk

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tessa, in that beautiful aparto of yours did you find Deccys glasses?

Satyne said...

Good grief... why doesn't that boy ever put his glasses in a safe place?! I had a look around, but can't seem to find them. Any ideas about where he might have left them, if indeed they are here?

Kristen said...

So cute! Fun times last night!