Saturday, September 02, 2006

Better late than never

To those of you who have been going on and on about it, here's that Sado post!! I know none of you are particularly interested in anything I have to SAY about Sado and that you all just wanna see if you feature in my pics! Yeah, I saw right through all of that.

But for the peeps back home!! We had the Sado Earth Celebration two weeks ago!! It rocked man, it was so bohemian and laidback. Amazingly enough I stayed sober enough to enjoy the experience, a first... maybe I'm finally growing up or something(GASP)!? The guest performers Tamango's Urban Tap, were fabulous! Have a look at the link... everybody was perving over Tamango himself. Dude has a nice butt, ask anyone! I thoroughly enjoyed it!

We camped on the beach, had a bonfire and went skinny-dipping (okay, not quite)! The toilets freaked me out, cos there were bugs EVERYWHERE!! HUGE, UGLY, CREEPY THINGS WITH LONG LEGS AND BEADY EYES (shudder)... I didn't much like that.

Anyway, enough waffling on about nothing at all, this is a bad and boring post, so I'll stop torturing y'all and post some pics ("finally" I hear some of you breathe in relief).
Pamela on the Ferry
On the Ferry
Having a smoke
Arriving in Ogi

One of those tub boat things (I forgot what it's called!! Sheesh)
Doing cute
Some kids and their dad (don't know them)
Consuming alcohol by the bottle (ick)
Anonymous Arses (kind of)
A visitor
A suitably creepy pic of Sam in an unexpected Sweden T-shirt (WTF?)
Ros - doing a little dance
Pop - Fidel's new Japanese Girlfriend
A stall in the market place
Pamela's new hat

Deccy having a snooze
Shanna sleeping off her hangover
Emma and Ros
Eccentric hippy dude
This dude was flying alongside the ferry on the way back - shamelessly begging for food!
Sunset

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your post...
Finally.

-x-

ps. flying through the book..hehe.

Satyne said...

Lmao, you may need a new one soon! We should have a trashy book club! It'll make the discussion that much more interesting!!

Cheers

N

Anonymous said...

Hey Chick!!!

Iv been browsing your site for quite a while now .. this day is just not showing any kind of sign of ending !!! so at least this took up some time, thanks man. so now i only have another 4hrs 20mns to get thru!!!

Love the pics, as always. anyways, gonna try to work for a change:(

Cheers

Esther