Friday, July 14, 2006

Jacob Zuma strikes again!

So now that he got away with his "she asked for it" defense (that's our justice system down the tubes! I guess that'll teach women to report rape, ne? Go to the cops?! Puleeze... all they're gonna do is say: "you were wearing a short skirt, so you KNOW you wanted it! And, GASP, what's this?! You have a sexual history?! Oh my God, you must be easy!!" Makes me sick to my STOMACH!!), Jacob Zuma has decided to sue just about every newspaper, cartoonist and bored housewife who had nothing better to gossip about, for defamation of character! I suppose I'd better watch what I say on this public blog, he may decide to come after ME next! Apparently, he believes, it was all a smear campaign orchestrated by the media and his enemies to ruin his reputation!

Cartoonist Zapiro said it best in one of his brilliant cartoons in The Star on Thursday: "Would that be your reputation as a disgraced chauvinistic demagogue who can't control his sexual urges and who thinks a shower prevents Aids?" Faaabulous dahling!

Guess he'll be going for Madam and Eve next, they got some pretty good mileage out of that whole "I knew she was HIV + but I took a shower afterwards" debacle!! And this fool was supposed to be our next president?! GAG! He doesn't seem to realise that this travesty of a lawsuit is making him look like an even bigger moron (I didn't think it was possible! But there you go...)!

No comments: