Thursday, July 06, 2006

Chevon and the World Cup...

Like, don't we all wish we had a job that allowed us to cosy up to the WC trophy?!! I mean just cos she's knee high to a grasshopper doesn't mean they should trust her with something so precious! Don't they ever learn, wasn't the damned thing stolen before?! Nooooooooo, she's pint-sized, so she couldn't possibly be a klepto! HAH!! I'm telling you I shared a flat with this chick, if I wasn't like TEN times bigger than her, she SO would have borrowed my clothes, never to return them again! Anyway, this was taken at FIFA two years ago (while she was in Zurich SUPPOSEDLY on SABC business! Since when do economics journos get to hug the WC trophy to their meagre chests, ne?!)... I'm telling you now, if the trophy turns out to be a dud on Sunday, you'll know who has the real thing! Anyway, she says it's going to Italy this weekend!! Here's hoping she's right, else I'll have to deal with early morning drunken, sobbing phonecalls from her - followed by a frantic phonecall home to talk my deeply depressed brother down from the ledge of a tall building.

No comments: