Wednesday, July 05, 2006

For Nathan and Chevon

Goooooooo Italy!!! This for the most passionate (non-Italian) Italian supporters I know!! No crying and/or drowning your sorrows this year, no premature heartbreak and sobs of "Never again, Natasha!! I'm never fucking supporting Italy ever again!" After 16 years of listening to such instances of bitching and moaning from first Nathan and then Chevon, I sincerely hope that this time will be different! That's why, this year, I've cast my lot in with them and you guys. Hope they win man! It's certainly what I've been telling my students for the last month or so!

Uh and THANKS for waking me up this morning Chevs!! Still trying to figure out how drunk you were "I don't care if you were sleeping, you're the ONLY other person who would understand how I'm feeling right now! Italy won! They WON!" Hahahahahaha... gonna remember that one for a long time (even though you KNOW you could've called Nathan too! He was grateful for your sms though!). Meantime, Nathan is giddily bouncing off the walls back home and my mother is silently seething because she's a Germany supporter!! She got all huffy and cold when I called Nathan, "Oh he's ecstatic," she said sarcastically. "As you can imagine..."

They left it to the last agonising minute (dramatic Italians), but hey you take what you can get, ne?! Don't wanna miss this final for all the world!

Hugs, love and kisses

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Italia baby!!!!!!
Thanks babe and sorry I woke you. Yes, I had one shooter too many. MWAH!