Saturday, July 29, 2006

Chaos

Boxes, boxes EVERYWHERE!!!! HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!


Weirdly enough, this is me making progress!! Everything is packed and I'm leaving stuff behind... but I had to stack things hapharzardly, so's I could CLEAN while I was packing!! This business of being the last ALT in a flat and having to empty the place out not only SUCKS, it's totally unfair!!! That's like 10 years' worth of ALT crap right there!!

Sighhhhhhhhh... wonder if I'll be done by tomorrow!! Well then, let me press on (wo)manfully!

PS. Sorry for the bad pics, these were taken on my phone's camera!! My OWN camera is with the lovely Rosalind, who's keeping it safe for me after I forgot it at Nuria's place on Monday! Doh!

2 comments:

Johanna said...

OMG that is indeed a scary mess Hun!!!! Luckily for myself, I stole like 6 huge boxes from my local pharmacy and filled them up with junk. Luckily for me i only had a small one room home too. Can't wait to invite ya over since you're kinda in the 'hood now! :)


C...I posted a comment! :P

Satyne said...

6 boxes (she asked scornfully)?! I don't even KNOW how many stupid boxes I had... I still have one to unpack!! How the hell did I collect so much CRAP?! Although, granted, it wasn't all MY crap!!

Anyway, the place is starting to shape up... so you'll all be getting an invite soon too!!

Yayyyyyyyy!

Hugs

Natasha