Friday, April 28, 2006

More birthday stuff

Okay so I'm a year older and wiser since yesterday (true age 28... uh huh!! YUP!), had dinner with Pat, Joyce, Nu, Mary and Simone in Nagaoka, which was sweet and cosy and all that. I really enjoyed it, despite my hacking cough and nasty cold (blech)!

Thank you to Annabelle, Chevon and Lorinda for your phone calls!! I'm SO sorry I wasn't at home for Annie and Chevon's! I love you ladies... my best buds in the world! Lorinda it was fabulous talking to you again. A public congratulations on your promotion and nothing but hugs and happiness to Agatha and Tim on their marriage.

Last week's Super 6 Party was the wild one, loads of fun, noise, laughter and nudity (uh by the time the nudity came around, I was too wasted to even notice!! It took place in the VIP room!! So for those interested parties out there who would like to check out the bare butts, I refer you to Johanna's blog!). It was a great night out! Have a look at the pics if you don't believe me!

Last Saturday's Pics
The 6 birthday people
Tomo, Shanna, Ros and me
(yes this had been blatantly plundered from Hanna's blog)
I love this pic! Mostly cos of the direction of Tomo's gaze
(another pic "borrowed" from Johanna - who looks damned sexy in this pic!)
Nu and James
Aaawww sweet (Christian and Kumi)
I have a huge mouth
Joyce with my birthday wish (from Shanna) down her cleavage
Ros and me
Joel and me
Sum South Africans
Planting a kiss on Evan!
Sum of the gang
Uh, I LOVE that expression on Kat's face!!
This one defies description
Kate, Kat and Pam
Sammy
Waiting for our FOOD!!!
Aren't they lovely (ahem)?
Aren't WE lovely (snigger)?
Ag oulik
Us gals
That's Mary's sexy face
Tomo wants to know what's under there...
Last Night's Pics
The girls again!
Lending a helping hand
Mary baked me a CAKE!!!
Yes, that's FIDEL on the top of it! Kawaiiiiii!!!!!
It was not only good to look at... it was decadent and delightful!!
My little Fidel on a stick!
If you want to see the rest of the pics click here

Anyway, Mary and I are off to Hong Kong for Golden Week!! I will tell you all about it when we get back! In the meantime, stay safe everyone. Those of you travelling during Golden Week, take care.

Love to all...

3 comments:

Johanna said...

Woohoo...Party Pics! I luv 'em!!!

HAPPY B-DAY AGAIN HUN!!! :)

Yeah...i gots lots (well....really only one pic with me not even in it) of nudity at my Blog, I pride myself on that fact alone! Yayy for naked bums!!!

Did you have a fantastic GW???
I'm dreading going to work again tomorrow after a week off! *ugh*

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday again! its ... your 27th birthday deshou? man.. you're getting younger day by day.. gotta tell me how you do that next time!

Although your birthday dinner wasn't all that good... =) mary's cake was fabulous jyanai?? and joyce's gift was the best deshou?! =)

once again, i will miss you

jocey

Anonymous said...

nice blogg my friend! sent ya a happy birthday in the community but ill say it again HAPPY belated birtday sweety, looks like a fab night was had by all