Monday, March 06, 2006

And the winner is...

The FABULOUS Tsotsi

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE CAST AND CREW OF TSOTSI!! AM SURE THE COUNTRY IS UP AND CELEBRATING TODAY!
Man, I can't wait to see this movie!! Soap box moment - I do not condone the piracy of SOUTH AFRICAN movies and music... both are struggling industries and deserve all the revenue they can get! So, I guess I'm waiting for the dvd... sighhhhhh... it's so difficult being a good person!
This is such GREAT news for the SA film industry and a fantastic achievement for Gavin Hood... not to mention what it will do for Presley Chweneyagae's career!! Well done okes!!
Tsotsi
has won tons of awards already but sadly enough, it's the American recognition that will get people to sit up and take notice! So in light of that reality I am really, really excited about this! Makes me wanna go back into the film/tv industry!


No comments: