Sunday, May 06, 2007

Thanks

To Mommy, Auntie V, Dianne, Wandile and Chevon for the phonecalls from home (I know how much it costs, so I REALLY appreciate it)! Thanks everyone for the cards, presents, emails and wishes. Thanks especially to my ladies, Johanna and Rosalind for the lovely surprise meal they cooked for me on my actual birthday! You ladies made the best lasagne and dessert (hehehe) I've had in ages! Jeez, this reads like an Oscar acceptance speech! So... and finally I'd like to thank the Big Guy upstairs... oh wait... there's no third floor in my building! Nevermind...

No seriously, thanks to all... I felt honto loved!

Mwah!!

Edit: And thank you to Roberto for calling the wrong number and leaving a message (undoubtedly filled to the brim with all kinds of kinky language) on the wrong answering machine! It's the thought that counts (and the thought of some poor Japanese person hearing to a message laden with words like sl*t, bitch, wh@re, and whatever other imaginative moniker you used to refer to me, is highly entertaining). Also thanks for pointing out my horrendous oversight in NOT mentioning you in the aforementioned "thank you's".

No comments: