Thursday, May 10, 2007

Rollercoaster

Lately I've been in an emotional Nowhere Land. I've been kind of depressed and really negative about stuff (not my usual thing) and crying for nothing at the drop of a hat and I don't know why! So I decided to make a list of the good stuff and bad stuff going on in my life right now in order to evaluate my recent weirdness.

Some of the bad stuff:
1) The weather has been sucky it can't decide between warm or cold and it's annoying as hell.
2) I have to move schools AGAIN soon which means that:
a) I can't feel comfortable or settled in my current schools.
b) I have to say a whole bunch of farewells soon.
c) I have to get to know new teachers and students and prove myself worthy of their respect once more.
d) It feels like my first year ALL over again.
3) I will have to say goodbye to some really good friends in the very near future.
4) I've been feeling exhausted and unwell a lot lately.
5) I'm homesick, I miss my mum, bro, dog, friends, etc.
6) I can't sleep and am anxious for no reason.
7) Squat toilets (j/k).

Some of the good stuff:
1) Even though the weather is crap, it's still SPRING and the sound of the frogs croaking happily in the rice fields makes me smile. The cute bats and the pretty flowers make me smile too.
2) I still have TWO of the Baskin Robbins gift vouchers that Kristen gave me for my birthday (yummy!!!).
3) Even though they're leaving in less than 2 months, I have some pretty fantastic friends over here (y'all know who you are - mwah!).
4) Students always make me laugh, so I'm guaranteed at least one genuine laugh a day Monday through to Friday.
5) I've been going to the gym regularly-ish - so I feel like I'm doing something positive re: fitness and health.
6) I DON'T HAVE TO MOVE APARTMENTS AGAIN!
7) The Jusco has Cadbury chocolates!! YAYYYY!
8) Even though good friends are leaving, new people are coming.
9) Joycie's coming back!

Siiiighhhhhhh... so the good stuff outnumber the bad. I still feel like frikking crying, though!!! Grrrrr...

PS. Sorry bout the bitch fest!

2 comments:

Johanna said...

Awwww....Mwah!!!

Satyne said...

Thanks, babe!

X Mwah right back at ya!