Monday, March 12, 2007

Important dates...

16 March
20 March
24 March

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DAMN I NEED SATELLITE TV!!! I have to watch the cricket world cup!! I can't NOT watch it! It's unheard of for me to miss a cricket world cup!

16 March = SA vs The Netherlands (should be a piece of cake SA - who was recently ranked No 1 in the WORLD!! Hope they put that ranking to good use and win the fecking World Cup for a change!)

20 March = SA vs Scotland (again... should be okay)

But here's the biggie... the one everybody wants to see... 24 March = SA vs Australia!! Cold sweat just thinking about it!

And then, if all goes well! The elimination rounds to follow in April! quarters, semis and finals! I wanna watch the WORLD CUP!!!


1 comment:

RedWellies said...

Im not sure Im cut out for this blogging lark hun
update as been completed!