Thursday, August 17, 2006

So there

Seeing as how my friends from home NEVER check this blog, I feel I am able to quite comprehensively slam them and get away with it!! That will teach them to neglect me!

So here we go, in no particular order:

Bad friend No 1:
Garth K - He NEVER emails! You suck Garth!

Bad friend No 2:
Keith Z - he NEVER emails either! And when I email he complains that it's too long!! You suck too Keith!

Bad friend No 3:
Chevon E - She never emails, never calls, never writes and blames work for it. Well hell, Chevon... if I didn't love you so much I would never speak to you again!

Bad friend No 4:
Bob the Babe - never calls, never emails, never writes, not so much as a smoke signal. He's just lazy, I think! Sighhhhhhhh... if it wasn't for the fact that he GENUINELY wants me to find a bloke and get laid (his words, not mine), I'd probably never speak to him again either!

Bad friend No 5:
Screwy Louey - an occasional emailer, a serial joke forwarder (this to her qualifies as genuine communication), this chickie bird, like Chevs, is like a sister to me, she too, cites work as an excuse!! Never knew it would take such a chunk out of their day to drop a "hey how are you" email my way! Although in fairness, Lorinda is a damned sight better on the communication front than the rest!!

Bad friend No 6:
Jane S - Lord, it's been so long, I doubt she even remembers my name anymore!! Not a word in a year... shame on you, Jane!!!

Bad friend No 7:
Annie B - well okay she doesn't qualify! Having no access to email and all that! Love ya, sweets!

And as I will get ZERO response at all to this post, that qualifies as proof that they don't even drop in to check the blog that I, so lovingly, set up for THEM (so that they could always know what's going on with me!).

Nice one, guys!! Really nice!!

Love

Natasha

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

was just reading ur rant again...sad thing is that most people back here don't do much with the internet..cell phones is the thing of the mo..if u wanna have contact then find a way to communicate via mobile...internet is expensive out here most peeps don't have it in their homes...3g wireless is slowly changing that but mostly the web out here is mostly unsurfed territory out here not at all like our beaches :-)

or u could just get skype sms saves you tons and u can talk for free or next 2 nothing...but hey don't give up...some of us out here are interested!
infact we find u wacky and fun!

Satyne said...

hey there anonymous... u got a name to go with the nice words?! Thanks for the post... and the reason I was ranting at THOSE particular friends was because I KNOW they have Internet access at work and could in a spare moment drop me an email or two!

Cheers

N

Anonymous said...

hmmmm the coporate machine!!!! THOSE friends probably have their bosses looking over their shoulders every minute..trust me when i say it sucks to be in the corporate world out here...sigh!!!! and more sigh!!!

there comes one right now...those sneaky bosses....stay wacky and fun!!!

PS: don't worry about names!

Satyne said...

So when you say I shouldn't worry about names, does that mean I don't KNOW you!?? I hate mysteries...

Cheerio

N