Saturday, August 12, 2006

Another Goodbye

These goodbyes never seem to end!! And they get more and more ouchy, every time someone leaves! This time it's a double whammy... Joyce and Mary both left for Tokyo on Thursday night! Joyce flies home tomorrow and Mary on Tuesday! It was particularly bad, because Mary had been staying with me since last Tuesday! I mean my entire time in this flat has been shared with her... she helped me clean, unpack, decorate, everything... she was a HUGE help to me, but aside from that, you all know that she's, like, one of my best friends - practically my sister, man!! I'm going to miss her SO much.

As I will Joycie, who always makes me laugh and has one of the most generous hearts I know.

Thank you both, for making the last two years so much fun! Happy travelling, Mary! Good luck with the studies, Joyce!

You both are angels and I'm going to be totally lonely without you!!

Love

Natasha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ag thanks bokkie! It's been a while ne..?! The pic's are still coming up..! Sighhh sayonara Yahoo BB.. :( Anyway it was fun & I'm glad I could help :) Looks like you've had a lekker summer too.. Chat soon.. xxx Mary