Thursday, August 17, 2006

Atsui atsui!! FCKN ATSUI!!!!

I don't mind the heat so much... it's the humidity that's killing me! I can't breathe!! I HATE this... why can't we have nice hot weather, without the suffocating humidity?! And if ONE more person tells me, "you're from South Africa, you must be used to the heat!", I'm gonna effing SCREAM... yes I'm used to the heat, but in South Africa we don't have to deal with the heavy, moist air! It feels like a thick, wet blanket has been draped over my head.
I love the little Niigata weather sidebar thingie on m'blog(over there ^<-)... it gives you up to the second temp changes... 37 degrees C (today's temp) + 1000% humidity does not a happy me make. Yeah I definitely prefer hot weather over cold (yuck, snow), but enough with the humidity already!! I'm ready to start a campaign petitioning the Japanese government to slash the humidity by at least three quarters! If anyone is interested in this petition, please give me a buzz!

Cheers

N

No comments: