Friday, April 13, 2007

This is f'my friends...

Y'all know who you are... feck... I know there must be SOMEONE out there I can call a friend! And this is for that (those) someone(s). A poem about TRUE friendship!

1 . When you are sad - I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against the sorry bastard who made you that way.

2. When you are blue - I will make you hit the town and get #### faced.

3. When you smile - I will know you've finally had sex.

4. When you are scared - I will tease the crap out of you about it every chance I get.

5. When you are worried - I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be and to stop your bloody whining.

6. When you are confused - I will talk to you like you're a retard with slow hand gestures.

7. When you are sick - I will tell you that you're weak and you should walk it off.

8. When you fall - I will point and laugh at your clumsiness and tell everyone what you did.

This is my oath...I pledge it till the end.

Why you may ask? Because you are my friend.

No comments: