Monday, December 18, 2006

Putting my songwriting skills to the test

(Dedicated to my co-travellers: Johanna, Ros, Joel and Angela)
In honour of the recent snow, I have re-written the following ditty to suit my mood (sung to the tune of Let it snow!):

Oh the weather outside is frightful
and nothing about it's delightful
and I really wish I could just go
I hate snow! I hate snow! I hate snow!

It doesn't show signs of stopping
Yes the temp'rature's stead'ly dropping

And I'm feeling kinda low
I hate snow! I hate snow! I hate snow!

When I finally catch my flight
How I'll love gett'ng 'way from the storm!
And my heart will fill with delight
When I'm in a bikini and oh-so warm

Oh how I look f'ward to flying
all the way out to Thailand
and I can hardly wait to go
For I hate snow! I hate snow! I hate snow!!!

There ya go... from me to you!

Hugs

Natasha

4 comments:

Johanna said...

Just Lovely! :)

Puts you right in that Christmas mood...classic!

Now worries Dear...as in 2 days, we'll be off to swealtering heat and sandy beaches for two grand weeks. Happy Thoughts!!!

Anonymous said...

that is IF you catch your flight... not trying to jink it but dont count your chickens before they hatch..ya know! J/k

You guys are going to have a great time!

Satyne said...

Hah... now now girlie, don't think such negative thoughts. It's all goooood! Will send ya an email Thursday morning IF we get their on time :P

See ya later

Mwah

N

Jenelle said...

awesome Natasha. A little envious you are heading to beaches and I am off to more snow and sub zero weather. I hope you think of us while in tropical paradise.