Thursday, November 30, 2006

Someone up there hates me...

...and it's God, I tell ya! God! Why else would it RAIN on me every single day while I valiantly battle my way to school on a bicycle (and then - rubbing salt in the wound - it stops seconds after I get indoors! Leaving me soaked to the bone and FUMING!!)?! Okay, maybe it's not God... but it's someone pretty close to him... his evil henchwoman, Mother Nature perhaps?! She's got PMS and she's taking it out on ME!!! This puts me in a terribly grim mood!

Bring on the snow, at least then I can walk everywhere and not get soaked (I'll slip and fall a lot... and probably blame God or Mother Nature for that too... but then I am a natural whinger! Surely, you must have picked up on that by now?)!!!

Rain sucks...

The end.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hooray, the whingers back.
the bento post was far too positive...

hehe

hows your tooth??

Satyne said...

See what I get for trying to be a nice, happy Pollyanna of a person?! NOTHING... just endless rain-soaked grief!

Anyway, the tooth is still there, but the infection has cleared up! Leaving me pain-free once again (meaning, I'll forget about the need to have it removed until the NEXT time it gets infected and I writhe around in pain from it once more).

Toodles

N

MartinMc said...

That photo is ace! :-D

It's not you is it? :-s

Satyne said...

Yes Martin, it's a self-portrait. I was having a total out of body experience when I took it! :P

Lmao... I found it on the internet! Thought it summed up my mood pretty well!

Hope you're having happy time down in Tokamachi! Bundle up, snow coming this weekend!

Cheerio

N

Anonymous said...

Great post for my day. Reminds me of why I'm so happy to enjoy a sunny 20something degree Southern California birthday as opposed to a rainy as hell, cold, soaked Niigata weather one. I really thought that you took that picture. I was going to say, great! You even got the little umbrella.

Well, hope the mood is improving (yeah, right. Then the snow comes and the cycle continues). As you can see, I've hit up your blog with some LA love. I miss you and hope that you are doing well. Now off to work for me. Enjoy your weekend.

Hugs & Love,

~S. =0)

Satyne said...

Oooh I just emailed ya!! Miss ya loads!

;)

N