Sunday, June 04, 2006

Can you believe it?!

I've decided to stop being such a lazy cow and have taken to walking/jogging every night!! Yes, I know, all you sceptics out there are wondering how long I'll be able to keep this up... but I'm here to tell you... have a little faith, man!! At least I'm trying. I fully intend to lose these damned 10 (yes that's TEN!!!!! FFS!) kgs I've gained since being here!! Aaaaaaarrghhhhh... no more quickie conbenie food solutions, no more chocolates (okay make that LESS chocolates... dunno if I have the fortitude to cut them out completely)... and regular meals - I tend to eat irregularly and really badly!

And if you're wondering why I'm telling y'all this, I figure if I make my intentions public (and as you know, one cannot get more public than The Internet), then I have less chance of copping out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok! So you're a fitness freak these days!! Jogging nogal! Hope you post the pix of the new, fiddle-fit satyne in sweats and tank top!!
Miss you much,
chicklet!

Satyne said...

Uh... is that you, Chevon?! If you miss me, why doncha email?! NE?!!! Some mothers children, y'know?!

Anyway, I nogal miss you too, I suppose... sighhhh!! Mostly I just feel deserted byrrie hele heppy lot van julle... sadface :(