Wednesday, May 17, 2006

FTWEF

I’ve been in a pissy, cryey mood all day... in fact, I’m glaring as I type this... dunno what’s wrong, Joyce thinks I’m pmsing... but I’m not!!! HEAR THAT JOYCE!!!??? I’m NOT! I just hate the world and all its inhabitants today (well, I don’t hate Fidel but that kind of goes without saying)!!

Anyway, yes, you've guessed it; I’m SO not in the mood to write about Hong Kong today... Not that any of you give a toss anyway, grrrr!! Right now, all I wanna do is go home (yes, that's home to Cape Town!!) and stare at Table Mountain. Enough with the frikking rice paddies already!

Table Mountain!!


Anyway FTWEF (EF = except Fidel)... now am off to the ladies room to cry in a fit of rage!! Why?! BECAUSE I CAN!!!

Self pity ROCKS! Having a blog rocks too, why suffer in silence when I can spread the discontent!?

3 comments:

kittykat said...

go come your manga hair, have a chocolate bar or 10, get yourself some shit movie and then destroy something. i find this works for me.

kittykat said...

LOL, COMB

Satyne said...

Destroying something is always good and chocolate is the cure all to any crisis! You are indeed a kindred spirit Mz L!