Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My ABCs!

Somebody sent me these questions! A lot of them are incredibly pointless, but I had fun filling them out anyway!

A

* Are you available?: To do what?!
* What is your age?: 28
* What annoys you?: When I have PMS: everything. Any other time: insects
B
* Do you know anyone named Billy?: Nope
* When is your birthday?: 27 April
C
* What's your favorite candy?: Chocolate (DUH)
* When was the last time you cried? Hmmm... what a challenging question. Sunday. For no particular reason other than I felt like it.
D
* Do you daydream?: Who doesn't?!
* What do you daydream about? Sex mostly... but sometimes fame and fortune and sex with a rich and famous guy!
* What's your favorite kind of dog? There's only one kind of dog and that's A Fidel!
* What day of the week is it? Wednesday (YAYYYYYYYYY!)
E
* How do you like your eggs? Scrambled
* Have you ever been in the emergency room?: YEP! In March, making sure a friend didn't DIE of alcohol poisoning!
* Ever pet an elephant?: Nope
F
* Do you use fly swatters: do you really care about the answer to this question?!
* Have you ever used a foghorn?: yet another dumb and pointless question.
* Is there a fan in your room?: What kind of fan? I have three electric ones (all on full blast at the moment), two handheld battery operated ones and a few million of the decorative Japanese one (comes with the territory)
G
* Do you chew gum?: All the time
* Do you like gummy candies?: The only candy I ever think of and eat is chocolate.
* Do you like gory movies?: of course
H
* How are you?: "I'mfinethankyouandyou?"
* What's your height?: 161 cm
* What color is your hair?: depends on my mood! But when I was born it was nearly black
* Whats your favorite ice cream?: C.H.O.C.O.L.A.T.E
* Have you ever been ice skating?: Of course
I
* Ever been in an igloo?: Nope
J
* What's your favorite Jelly Bean? Chocolate
* Have you ever heard a really hilarious joke?: Uh huh
* Do you wear jewelry?: I love bracelets and pendants
K
* Who do you want to kill?: Nobody - I love the world (cept when I have PMS - Then I just feel the need to kill everybody)!
* Have you ever flown a kite?: In Sanjo we have KITE BATTLES with huge kites the size of small cars! Cool!
* Do you think kangaroos are cute?: They're okay
L
* Are you laidback?: Most of the time.
* Lions or tigers?: Gotta say lions, cos I'm African.
* Do you like black lace?: I have no opinion on it.
M
* Favorite movie as a kid?: Aliens/Dirty Dancing/Back to the Future (so frikken MANY to choose from)
* Ever shopped at Moosejaw?: Irrelevant question! No Moosejaws in SA! And if there were, I SO wouldn't shop there! It sounds atrocious! We have The Cape Union Mart!! Hmm... why do these camping shops have such stupid names?! Kinda arb...
* Favorite store at the mall?: Edgars
N
* Do you have a nickname?: Several! Tessa, Satan, Satyne, Nat-chan (in Japan), Nat, Tash
* Whats your favorite number?: 713 and 3/4
* Do you prefer night or day?: Night! Cos all the coolest things happen at night! Day just means work!
O
* What's your one wish?: I wish for world peace and an extra slice of chocolate cake (that's one wish)!
* Are you an only child?: No... there's the OTHER one too! But I'm the interesting one!
* Do you like the color orange?: It's okay.
P
* What are you most paranoid about?: I'm paranoid about that dude who keeps talking to me through my computer!!!! He says the most PERSONAL things! I don't like him! I wish he'd stop...
* Have any piercings?: My ears are pierced
* Do you know anyone named Penelope?: I choose not to know people named Penelope. If I knew a Penelope, I'd totally give her a nickname!
Q
* Are you quick to judge people?: Don't think so!
* Do you like Quaker Oats?: I have a thing against it in Japan! Cos the pic on the box shows the oats with tiny mushrooms in it!! I mean EWWWWWWWW Oats and mushrooms?! How entirely gross and how completely Japanese!
* Know anyone that makes quilts?: I know a lot of people! A few of them may actually make quilts! Who knows?!
R
* Do you think you're always right? I don't THINK I'm always right. I frikken KNOW it!
* Do you watch reality TV?: Yup
* Do you prefer sun or rain?: Sun! SUN! SUNNNNN!!! Too much rain in Niigata!
S
* Do you like snow?: God NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOO! Too much snow in Niigata too!
* Whats your favorite season?: In Japan: Spring. In SA: Summer
T
* What time is it?: 10:23 pm
* What time did you wake up?: 8 am (although my alarm went off at 7:30)
*
Do you have a tattoo?: I do indeed
U
* Can you ride a unicycle?: Nope! Why would I?!
* Do you know anyone with a unibrow? I won't name names!
* How many uncles do you have? : 4
V
* What's the worst vegetable?: Pumpkin
* Did you ever watch Veggie Tales?: No... I'm South African see!? We don't have dumb ass programmes like Veggie Tales! And if we DID it would be called Takalani Veggie Tales!!!
* Ever considered being vegan?: After living with m'best bud Annabelle the Monster Vegan for a year and a half... I'd have to say... NO!
W
* What's your worst habit?: Talking too loudly when I get excited!
* Do you like water rides?: Fun fun fun!!
* Ever been inside a windmill?: Nope
X
* Have you ever had an x-ray?: Uh huh!
* Ever used a Xerox machine?: Sighhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Y
* Do you like the color yellow?: That would be an unequivocal NO.
* What year were you born in?: Let's see... if I say I'm 28... I'd guess I would have to say: 1979!!!
* Do you yell when you're angry? No I seethe!
Z
* Do you believe in the zodiac?: Who's that?! Is that like God?! Or Buddha?! What religion or deity is the ZODIAC?! If you mean... do I believe in ASTROLOGY... I'd have to say, only when it suits me!
What's your zodiac sign?: Taurus

No comments: