Friday, October 27, 2006

It's been awhile

... since I've gone and fucked things up, just like I always do! And it's been awhile but all that shit seems to disappear when I'm with you!!

Aaaaaah one of my fave karaoke songs!! Awww just one of my fave songs... The title of this post just brought the song to mind!

Okay, so I haven't posted in a while, I been busy man! I have loads of pics... A couple of weeks ago Anna had a housewarming party, but loads of other people have pics of that on their blogs, so I won't add any (check Justine or Johanna's blogs for those). Anyway it's been an interesting couple of weeks... some of our PNG guides came to Japan to perform, which was cool! We took them out drinking and to karaoke! Also had rehearsals in Sanjo, which was also cool. Anyway, here are some pics...
Sanjo Rehearsal Weekend
Friday Night with the PNG Guys





Saturday Night
Can you tell Ashleigh from me?! Fairly easy to tell Johanna apart. Though God knows what she's doing!!



















Testing Joel's Stubble

Deccy's Director Face
Pamela and me (aaaawwwwww)I nicked this one off of Johanna's blog! It's hilarious!!
Giving it our all...
All of us (again courtesyof Johanna)The morning after - in my crowded aparto
Deccy and Pat turning my bra into a catapult and my toy dog
into a projectile (childish much?!)

Joel and his girlfriend









No comments: